See What Our Youth Committee Has to Say...
And support Sarah's Inn today
Partner Abuse Intervention Programs (PAIP)
20-Hour Facilitator Training
Oak Park River Forest Community Foundation
1049 Lake Street, Suite 204
Oak Park, IL
Date and Time:
June 8, 9 & 10, 2016
9am-5pm *Lunch on your own
$125 *Includes materials
· Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
· Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
· Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
· Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
· Be familiar with PAIP Program Requirements and Reporting
Target Audience for PAIP Facilitator Training: Professionals who work with, or intend to work with, perpetrators of domestic violence.
Social Work, ICDVP, and CPAIP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
Cruise for a Cause
Thursday, June 23
Employment and Internship Opportunities
Legal Advocate - The purpose of this position is to provide legal advocacy and direct service to victims of domestic violence, including Illinois Domestic Violence Act (IDVA) education, emotional support, general advocacy, referral and domestic violence education. Read more about this job opportunity here.
Internship Opportunities - We are now accepting interested applicants for Fall 2016 internship placements. Please read more about internship opportunities here.