To connect with services at Sarah’s Inn, please call our 24-hour crisis line at 708-386-4225. An advocate will listen to your unique situation and help you understand your options for services at Sarah’s Inn and elsewhere.
Are you afraid of your partner? Does your partner try to control you? Have you been hit, hurt, or threatened? Are you concerned about someone else? We will listen. We can help. Sarah’s Inn offers comprehensive counseling, safety planning, and legal support within a community of respect and confidentiality. All Sarah’s Inn services for individuals affected by domestic violence are free, confidential, and available in English and Spanish.
If you are not in need of an immediate response and prefer texting, you can also send a text message to our text line at 708-792-3120. We will respond to your text within 24 hours. We recommend using caution and deleting the texts from your phone if your abuser has access to your phone.
call the Sarah’s Inn crisis line if:
- You aren’t sure if you are experiencing domestic violence, and you want to describe your experiences to a trained advocate.
- You are experiencing domestic violence and you need information about Sarah’s Inn counseling, safety planning, and legal support.
- You need options for housing, transportation, and food.
- You are concerned about a family member, friend, or neighbor, and need information about how to best support them.
- You are a clergy, police officer, or other professional in need of domestic violence expertise.